Affiliate Membership Program
The Estes Valley Board of REALTORS® is pleased to offer area businesses the opportunity to join the association as an Affiliate Member. Affiliate membership provides networking opportunities with realtors who can connect you with people who use your products and services.
Affiliate Membership is a special category of membership reserved for individuals who are not actively engaged in the real estate profession, but who have an interest in the activities of the association, including access to resources, programs, services and information. Affiliate Membership is open to qualified individuals whose firms and businesses offer goods and services used by real estate professionals and/or their clients and customers.
Affiliate Member Benefits
- Opportunity to attend EVBOR breakfast meetings, 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month.
- Networking with Realtors® and other Affiliate members to help your market positioning.
- Receive all of the EVBOR’s member communications.
- Access to Realtor® database for emails and mailings.
- Invitation to attend annual Installation Banquet in the fall.
- Opportunity to participate in informative panels and give presentations on business at the breakfast meetings on a scheduled/available basis.
- Opportunity to sponsor breakfast meetings for additional exposure for your company.
- Option to purchase a business ad on the EVBOR website.
- Listing on the EVBOR user friendly website with links to your business website.
- Opportunities to support the local board efforts within the community.
- Be eligible for recognition as “Affiliate of the Year” award presented during the annual Installation Banquet.
- Opportunity to be a nonvoting representative of the Affiliates on the EVBOR Executive Board.
- Display marketing materials in the EVBOR’s office. (Approval of materials needed)
Become an Affiliate Member - Application